About our Custom Bracelets
Personalize one of our Viking-style leather bracelets with the symbols that mean the most to you! The bracelets are made from genuine Italian leather, and you can choose from brown or black. Personalize with decorative plates with Viking themes in silver or bronze.
Jewelry in the Viking world was always personalized – there was no such thing as mass production. This means that each piece was commissioned according to the wishes of the individual, or the person giving them the item. Viking jewelry often shows symbols linked to the gods, runes, or elaborate Norse-style patterns.
Personal decoration option in our bracelet collection include:
Custom bracelets with Aegishjalmur - also known as the Helm of Awe. This comes from the Icelandic magical grimoires and ensures success in battle.
Custom bracelets with Drakkar - the longships that the Vikings sailed, often decorated to look like a sea serpent gliding over the waters. Superior technology gave the Vikings an edge, and it would have been terrifying to see one of these ships on the horizon.
Custom bracelets with Fenrir - the mighty wolf destined to devour Odin at Ragnarok. Represents the strongest and most chaotic forces in the universe.
Custom bracelets with Huginn & Muninn - the two raven companions of Odin that act as his eyes and ears. A reminder that the god of war is also the god of wisdom.
Custom bracelets with Jormungandr - the serpent was so feared by the gods that they cast him into the waters surrounding Midgard. There he grew to an enormous size and can encircle the entire world. Represents the things that men and gods fear most, but which must be faced.
Custom bracelets with Loki - the trickster giant that represents chaos in opposition to the order imposed by the Aesir gods.
Custom bracelets with Mjolnir - Thor's mighty hammer was often worn as a symbol of protection in the Viking age. Thor protects Asgard and Midgard with his hammer.
Custom bracelets with Odin - the Allfather and the most important Norse Deity. He is the god of war, wisdom, wanderers, writing, and witchcraft, and he chooses the bravest fallen warrior to dwell in Valhalla.
Custom bracelets with Sleipnir - Odin's eight-legged steed that can move with ease between the nine worlds of the Norse cosmos.
Custom bracelets with Valknut - the symbol of Valhalla, Odin's great hall in Asgard. He chooses the bravest fallen warriors to live there in the afterlife. They will be called on to fight alongside the gods at Ragnarok.
Custom bracelets with Vegvisir - also known as the Norse Compass, use it and you will never lose your way, even if you don't know where you are going.
Custom bracelets with Yggdrasil - the world tree that sits at the center of the Norse cosmos and holds the universe together.
Custom bracelets with Runes – specific runes with different meanings:
- Fehu Rune – representing the phonetic sound F and ideas of abundance and wealth.
- Uruz Rune – representing the phonetic sound U and ideas of power, strength, and freedom.
- Thurisaz Rune – representing the phonetic sound TH and ideas of danger and conflict.
- Ansuz Rune – representing the phonetic sound A and ideas of inspiration and wisdom.
- Raidho Rune – representing the phonetic sound R and ideas of traveling and a journey.
- Kennaz Rune – representing the phonetic sound K and ideas of creativity and vision.
- Gebo Rune – representing the phonetic sound G and ideas of generosity and balance.
- Wunjo Rune – representing the phonetic sound W and ideas of comfort and pleasure.
- Hagalaz Rune – representing the phonetic sound H and ideas of nature’s wrath and being tested.
- Nauthiz Rune – representing the phonetic sound N and ideas of conflict and willpower.
- Isa Rune – representing the phonetic sound I and ideas of clarity and introspection.
- Jera Rune – representing the phonetic sound J and ideas of time cycles and completion.
- Eiwaz Rune – representing the phonetic sound E and ideas of movement and change.
- Mannaz Rune – representing the phonetic sound M and ideas of humanity, society, and the self.
- Laguz Rune – representing the phonetic sound L and ideas of the sea, dreams, and emotions.
- Inguz Rune – representing the phonetic sound ING and ideas of seeds, growth, and change.
- Dagaz Rune – representing the phonetic sound D and ideas of illumination and awakening.
- Othala Rune – representing the phonetic sound O and ideas of ancestry, value, and inheritance.
Choose the symbols most meaningful to you to construct your personalized Viking bracelet.