Aegishjalmur, Helm of Awe, iron-on patch
💎 Add instant Viking style
💎 Easy to use iron-on patch
💎 Aegishjalmur, Helm of Awe, magical symbol
💎 Ensures success and bravery in battle
Dimensions : 7 x 7 cm
Made In France
Aegishjalmur, also known as the Helm of Awe, is one of the magical staves found in the Icelandic magical grimoires. The symbol is also mentioned in earlier texts.
It is said that warriors could use the symbol to invoke the favor of Odin. The warrior would either find the strength to defeat his foes, or the courage to earn his way to Valhalla.
This easy-to-use iron-on patch is the perfect way to add some distinctive Viking style to your favorite piece of clothing.
Application: Iron-on (to be transferred with an iron)
instructions for use:
1. Wet the back side (thin plastic layer) of the patch.
2. Place the back side on the fabric to be transferred.
3. Set the iron to the cotton temperature.
4. Cover the patch with a piece of fabric.
5. Apply the iron for 10-15 seconds, pressing hard.
6. Turn the garment over and apply the iron to thetransferred area until it dries
OR use a textile press, it's even better!