Mjolnir iron-on patch Large
💎 Add instant Viking style
💎 Easy to use iron-on patch
💎 Mjolnir, Norse symbol of protection
💎 Thor's Hammer, most popular Viking symbol
Dimensions : 24 x 16 cm
Made In France
Mjolnir, Thor's Hammer, was the most popular symbol in the Viking world. More than twice as many Mjolnir symbols survive from Viking times than all other symbols combined.
Mjolnir was a protective symbol invoking the protection of Thor. It was also used well into the Christain period to mark continued allegiance to the old gods.
This large iron'-on transfer is ideal for customizing the front or back of your favorite piece of clothing.
Application: Iron-on (to be transferred with an iron)
instructions for use:
1. Wet the back side (thin plastic layer) of the patch.
2. Place the back side on the fabric to be transferred.
3. Set the iron to the cotton temperature.
4. Cover the patch with a piece of fabric.
5. Apply the iron for 10-15 seconds, pressing hard.
6. Turn the garment over and apply the iron to the transferred area until it dries
OR use a textile press, it's even better!