Mjolnir iron-on patch Medium
💎 Add instant Viking style
💎 Easy to use iron-on patch
💎 Mjolnir, Norse symbol of protection
💎 Thor's Hammer, most popular Viking symbol
Dimensions : 10,5 x 8,3 cm
Made In France
The Vikings wore Thor's Hammer, Mjolnir, symbols to summon the protection of the god Thor, the strongest of the Aesir gods and the protector of Asgard and Midgard.
It was with his mighty hammer Mjolnir that Thor beat back the chaotic forces of the giants. It was also used to hallow important life events and maintain social order.
This medium-sized Mjolnir iron-on patch is ideal for customizing the sleeves of your favorite clothing with distinctive Viking style.
Application: Iron-on (to be transferred with an iron)
Instructions for use:
1. Wet the back side (thin plastic layer) of the patch.
2. Place the back side on the fabric to be transferred.
3. Set the iron to the cotton temperature.
4. Cover the patch with a piece of fabric.
5. Apply the iron for 10-15 seconds, pressing hard.
6. Turn the garment over and apply the iron to the transferred area until it dries
OR use a textile press, it's even better!