Vegvisir iron-on patch
💎 Add instant Viking style
💎 Easy to use iron-on patch
💎 Vegvisir, the Norse Compass, magical symbol
💎 Wayfinding symbol, never lose your way
Dimensions : 8 cm Ø
Made In France
Vegvisir, the Norse Compass, is one of the magical runic staves found in the Icelandic grimoires. It is a wayfinding symbol. Travelers using the symbol would never lose their way, even if they did not know where they were going.
In modern Asatru, it has also become a symbol of spiritual guidance to help the user find their true path.
This easy-to-use iron-on transfer can instantly add Viking style to your favorite piece of clothing.
Application: Iron-on (to be transferred with an iron)
Instructions for use:
1. Wet the back side (thin plastic layer) of the patch.
2. Place the back side on the fabric to be transferred.
3. Set the iron to the cotton temperature.
4. Cover the patch with a piece of fabric.
5. Apply the iron for 10-15 seconds, pressing hard.
6. Turn the garment over and apply the iron to the transferred area until it dries
OR use a textile press, it's even better!